Quick question

1. Hi everyone,
    This is my first time here and I am looking for some advice. Two weeks ago I bought a speedy 30 from eluxury. After using the bag for about a week I noticed that a portion of the handles has a faint grayish/blackish tint which I am assuming spread from my black winter jacket (I had been holding it at the wrist and the handles must have rubbed against the bottom of my sleeves). Now I am stressed out because I dont know if it is going to ever go away or if there is anything I can do to treat it. If someone has an idea I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

2. You can try baby wipes, or a magic eraser(very lightly).

3. This has happened with my Manhattan GM. I noticed that the black from my coat has rubbed off on the handles. I won't baby wipe them yet since there is no real patina. Now when I wear that coat I carry a different LV. I think over time the patina will cover it and it will just blend in.

4. When I first got my mono speedy, I had some color transfer from my jeans to the handle (even though I had washed my jeans about 100 times). I left it alone and now that the handles are starting to patina, it isn't so noticeable.

5. Do you use antibacterial gel on your hands? I was told by an SA that if you're using anti-bacterial gel on your hands that it could discolor the leather with a grayish tone. Anyway, I would do one of the things suggested like using baby wipes or the magic eraser. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice