Quick Question

I do. I store my bags in their boxes stacked on top of each other in two leaning towers! Each box is labelled, and until I come up with a better way of doing it, it works for me. One of the things I like about selling a bag is that it empties out a box for another bag, especially outlet bags because those outlet boxes are too flimsy to stack.

I keep the paper boxes that hold 10 reams of paper from work and then I label the outside of them with a shipping clear packing label that I use a half folded piece of paper to indicate what's inside. I will put a bag in it's duster if it has it, and put it inside otherwise I will determine how many can safely live in the box together.

I keep the paper boxes that hold 10 reams of paper from work and then I label the outside of them with a shipping clear packing label that I use a half folded piece of paper to indicate what's inside. I will put a bag in it's duster if it has it, and put it inside otherwise I will determine how many can safely live in the box together.

Great idea, bunny. Those boxes are a good size and very sturdy. I throw my away...not anymore!

Great idea, bunny. Those boxes are a good size and very sturdy. I throw my away...not anymore!
That's the good thing about letter size ream boxes, they are all the same size, every time!
I use it for storage of other things too, not just coach items. Clothes, etc. Work gets them when we order paper, so I take them home instead of them being trashed. I do the same by saving bubble wrap and the popcorn foam, in case I'd ever have to ship something, or say stuff a bag to keep the shape!

I keep my gift boxes, but I only have a few, which I used to store some of my larger accessories. All of my bags are in their dust bags (my MIL was wonderful enough to make me some for the ones that didn't come with one) and lined up on the shelving in my closet.

Some are in boxes, some aren't. I fit at elast 2 and some tiny accessories like wristlets in some that go together cause with the number of bags I have.....I can't store them any other way. Laying them out to display is too much. Heck, I don't even have space for some of them right now....they're laying beside me in bed! The boxes help but not all bags go into boxes for me.

None of my bags came with boxes, but most have the dust bags. I keep them in the bags and have them lined up on a bed in an extra bedroom. Not the greatest solution, but it works for now.