Quick Question

jlbanks

National Champs
Dec 17, 2008
Has Coach ever put the price tag on the inside of a purse before? I bought a purse off Ebay (long story short, I gave a purse to a friend and regretted giving it to her ever since and bought another off Ebay) and the Coach tag is on the inside zipper. I will post pictures of it in just a minute, but I didn't know if you gals knew.

Thanks guys I feel alot better about that. I was pretty sure it was normal. I just posted pix of the actual purse in my reveal. It's the green Chelsea Optic.

Yep, my chelsea satchel was a floor model that I ended up purchasing at the outlet. It had the tag attached inside on the zipper pull. I also got a really good deal on that bag. I love it!

I've never seen this done before, but I also don't have a boutique near me! I have seen them laid plat and tucked into smaller front pockets! Like they do with the wallets. Sounds like from what the OP said your all good!!!

Yes. The ones I have bought from the outlet with the tag on the inside zipper, the tags inside were boutique tags. They also had Factory tags on the outside. Looked like the outlet just forgot to cut the tag off the inside when they got the transfer and retagged it on the outside with the factory tag. One of my Lindsay was like that.

My Julianne came with the tag on the inside zipper, and they brought it out from the back room at a boutique. Looks like it had never been touched before...
Oh I guess it means that my Julianne was a virgin then huh...;)