quick question

A year? You deserve this scarf even more than ever!!! Still holding my breath.....when is the soonest you can get to the store???

i promised him monday would be the very latest, and i would try my best to make it sooner. i'm hoping it is.
did you check out that link above to the french website? would anyone agree this could be called dark orange (instead of red)? this is exactly what i want. this is the one. this scarf, this color... :heart: :heart:

i promised him monday would be the very latest, and i would try my best to make it sooner. i'm hoping it is.
did you check out that link above to the french website? would anyone agree this could be called dark orange (instead of red)? this is exactly what i want. this is the one. this scarf, this color... :heart: :heart:

I just checked it out--absolutely gorgeous......I am willing to bet that you and your SA are talking about the same color. While it looks more red I could see where hermes would call it dark orange.

I just checked it out--absolutely gorgeous......I am willing to bet that you and your SA are talking about the same color. While it looks more red I could see where hermes would call it dark orange.

oh thank you thank you thank you. i've been sitting here like a hawk, waiting for someone to say that. lol
looks very much like red to me. a very vermillion-y red maybe. i haven't a clue really. just please let this be the one he's holding for me.
and the teal, don't get me started on that teal. and what appears to be rouge h for the shadows in some of the darker creases of the women's clothing. heaven.
wish wish wish i could get the pic of that site to save to my computer to drool over in the meantime. i'm leaving the page open, but it's not the same.

Yes a true vermillion will look Orangy on a computer screen. I think it was only issued in that reddish tone so you should be safe! GO HH! I vote for wearing the piece over framing it. Let it be part of the art that is you versus on the wall.

oh gazoo, i tell you, like i said, if i could i would really buy a second and frame it - when i wear it, i can't see enough of it. lol. this design grabbed me instantly. nice when that happens. can't believe i'm finally going to buy it.

thanks cobalty:heart:
so much for my "quick" question. the ladies here got it out of me. lol
and i was able to get this off of the french site (so i don't have to rely on a link that will be changed eventually):

Attachments

• paris modiste.jpg
    paris modiste.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19