Quick question! What should I do?

C, your KD spins on the smallest setting?

OP, buy what makes you happy....not what's rare.

I love the simplicity of the KD. I would jump on the graphite....but that's just me.

I'm not a pink wearer so I passed on the fuschia...I'd much rather allow someone that loves it have it. My own H karma! :P

yes it is so annoying, i just wear it backwards on purpose now or stack with something else like a clic clac or something.... unfortunately KDs are just not for me.

yes it is so annoying, i just wear it backwards on purpose now or stack with something else like a clic clac or something.... unfortunately KDs are just not for me.

That's a bummer!!! Your wrists must be tiny!!!!

OP - congrats on your decision! The fuschia is GORGY!

Yes! I have that same issue with my KD extreme and I have to constantly turn it around. I guess I'll have the same issue with the graphite gator KD. Don't know I'd that's something I want to deal with again on another bracelet.

I just wanted to say that I normally wear KD's but the Extreme KD is much, much bigger in size.. I HATED it on hand! I think you'll love the KD more than the extreme... But between a Fuchsia and a Graphite? I'd say go for the Fucshia! ;)

Israeli_Flava said:
Get the fuchsia CDC. End of story.

Yes!!!! Agreed!!! I love mine. I cannot wear KD as they are too big for me on the smallest setting so I much prefer CDC's. I love and collect them. The fuchsia is gorgeous. Mine is GHW but I also absolutely love PHW as well---Go for it!!!!!