Quick question regarding lining of epi speedy..

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am thinking about an epi speedy as I started to use my mono one a lot over the last few weeks :love: and I wonder about something...I think I remember that my moms old speedy had no lining but read somewhere, that the epi speedy has a textile lining...is this correct? Has someone pics? Thanks:yes:

2. Can nobody help?

3. The old ones had no lining, new ones have canvas.

4. Thanks Nola!

5. Yup they do have a canvas lining.....my red one has a red lining!

6. and my mandarin speedy has canvas lining in mandarin ..

7. The older yellow one had a purple line...I wish they'd bring back contrasting linings again!

8. my myrtille speedy has a blue lining. love it!

9. My black has a dark grey.

10. My black epi speedy has a black (or maaaaybe super dark gray) lining!!

11. Yep, the old ones are actually kinda ugly inside :sad: witha weird hanging pocket.

12. I have the yellow~ It is older with No lining. It has a velvet purple pouch...just thought I would contribute.;) I WISH it was completely lined with the purple...I wonder if I could special order that? Also~ The Yellow soufflot is lined w/ purple as well as Noe. :yes:

13. Thank you all so much for your help, now I am really torn between the passy pm and the red speedy.....