Quick question, PLEASE HELP!!!

Congrats on the bag! I've been wanting that bag since I first saw it but I thought it was long gone. I'd definately love to see some modeling shots when you get it!

I thought it was long gone as well but called Macys and they told me different states that have them... they are only a few states that have a few left. If you need the SKU number or any thing just let me know.
I will make sure to post pics when she arrives.
Thanks

I thought it was long gone as well but called Macys and they told me different states that have them... they are only a few states that have a few left. If you need the SKU number or any thing just let me know.
I will make sure to post pics when she arrives.
Thanks

Thanks, I'll let you know if I need the SKU number. I need to see if my bank account is crying after my ePCE purchases today since I'm not supposed to be buying anymore Coach for awhile :P

hey there sorry if this was mentioned but is it still full price or on sale? congrats love this bag

Yes, it is still 368.00 but Macys is having a 25% off sale Dec 2nd and Coach is included this time and not excluded like always before. I am going to take my bag to Macys and get a price adjustment and this will save me $92 on the bag... more money to spend at Coach :P