Quick question, need quick advice about the Coco handle bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. So I am on several waitlist for the Coco handle in medium black. My SA called me yesterday to say she has it in large and is holding it for me to look at today. I'm going to look at it but have my heart set on medium and wonder if the large will be just too big? It looks really tall like a briefcase. So my question is do I get the large since I don't know if I will ever get a medium since they are nearly impossible to find? I don't want to feel like I settle just to get the bag. I've done that before and wind up selling it because I'm not happy. Any help is appreciated as I'm going to see the bag in a few hours. Below is a picture of the bag she sent me.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using PurseForum mobile app

2. You should wait. Maybe try to get on more lists with other SAs. I think this bag looks better in the smaller sizes and that is what you really want. I understand your struggle, but in the long run it is better to never get the one you want than to get this one and lose money on it.

frivofrugalista likes this.
  3. Haven't seen it irl, but from the pics the large looks quite big. I myself am looking forward to the medium!

4. I know it's tempting, but don't do it. You said yourself that you did this before and you end up selling the bag because it's not what you wanted in the first place. Only buy it when you genuinely love it when you go and try it on.

5. Wait for the medium. This is too big.

6. +1

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sonthisnisnalrge and isn't that bad at all and actually like it. Thoughts?

8. I dont like the large,its too big,and doesnt look,as nice,as meduim .

Sent from my SM-T560 using PurseForum mobile app

9. #9 Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Ok, I am confused. I have a large, but it isn't that big. Have the sizes changed?

I have what I call a medium and it is 11 by 7 and my large is 12 by 8. The bag that squeeni posted looks much larger - like 13 inches wide or more?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Casaque7 likes this.
  10. I think you could totally rock it in that size, but am wondering if it wouldn't get heavy.

11. Honey that looks absolutely HUGE to me, and, I agree - very much like a briefcase. It also looks like it would weigh 50lbs. If you want to use it for a work bag, I think it would be gorgeous for that purpose, but for a handbag/purse, way too big.

12. Thanks for the help everyone! I decided not to get it as wasn't totally in love with the size. But I am absolutely now in love with the Coco handle. The leather is gorgeous and it's made so well. The good news is they just got their Cruise book in and they are getting the medium Coco handle in black caviar leather with the lizard black handle. They are only getting 3 and I'm. Now number 3 on the list. So am definitely getting a medium this fall. So am now very happy as I love the bag.

Summerfriend likes this.
  13. Actually I put all my things in it and it actually did feel heavy which I didn't like. But am obsessed with the Coco handle bag now and can't wait to get mine this fall. It was a tall bag

14. And I think sizes changed as your large is the medium now. The large I tried was really tall

15. Haha thanks. It was really heavy when I put my things in it. Luckily I'm 3rd on waitlist for the cruise Coco bag in medium in black caviar and they are only getting 3 so I'm guaranteed to get one

Summerfriend likes this.