Quick question - Matte Black Reissue or 09 Fall Matte Bronze Reissue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on your purchase! I would've said every girl needs the black matte w/ GH reissue in her wardrobe. I think I would've preferred the bronze with GH instead. But when I saw that you already have a black flap, then the bronze would've been a better option for you (especially since you've seen the color IRL & love it). Great choice! Don't forget to post modeling pics when you get it.

2. Love matte black!

3. It's great you've made ur decision with the bronze, espcially when you can get it in cheaper price tag :graucho:... but matte black w/ gold h/w is just a classic, love mine so much, so my hands down on matte black.

4. Looks like I need the matte black with gold hardware as well! I guess I will leave it to the time that I really want to buy something and there's a dry spell at the boutiques.

5. Well done on the bronze-you'll totally love her.it will make a great addition to your collection and gives it a good variety. Pls post modelling pix when you get her :smile:

6. Black

7. Lucky you-you got the best of both worlds!

8. 09 Cruise Red Jumbo for me :biggrin:

9. Thank you again Ladies! Hubby is home this afternoon and I am totally in love with the bronze! It is gorgeous and is very versatile and edgy. It is a subtle brownish golden with a soft metallic sheen and I personally find that the ruthenium chain is a perfect match to the bronze whereas a gold chain may be a bit much. I can't wait to carry this lovely this weekend.

10. Re: chain. ITA gold would have been too much

11. I just got mine today as well, absolutely agree that the ruthenium chain is perfect, it brings out the color of the bag, gold would have upset the balance of the color. Enjoy your bag!!