Quick Question: Have you ever felt guilty ....

I totally understand you LTC!! I don't post in certain threads for fear of leaving someone out! Also I found this quote from MaiTai in the "H it up" thread and found it perfect for this thread!!:flowers:BTW anytime you can contribute it is always appreciated!!:biggrin:
I am very glad that you (and littleblackbag) brought this up, and I'd like to adress ALL H it Up readers with this: Please just jump in at any time, post, look and enjoy!!! And if you 'can't keep' up, don't worry about it, the main thing is to share some fun here :yes: :flowers:

I do, too. I come here and read most days, but have a hard time finding the time to reply (I have a small baby). And like so many here, I find myself not posting at all, since I cannot post to every thread I read and want to comment on! I used to be pretty active on the scarf of the day thread, but at the moment, I just can't keep up and would feel bad about only commenting on some of the pics... And, sadly, contributing with pics is just too much for me right now... I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!