Quick question, have Groom agenda in cart at elux.....

1. Do the inserts come with it or do I need to order those separately?
    Thanks

2. Do you mean the refill? You need to buy them separately, just call your LV store.

3. I think it's about $32?
    or you can always try to find a few at Office Depot * and such*

4. Thank you. I saw the refills but i couldn't tell which one went with it. Oh well, i got the blue agenda :smile: so I will worry about the refills later. It showed the red, but when I put it in my cart it said blue. i really wanted the blue so I have no clue which one I will receive and don't care. I like both.:yes:

5. Congrats.

Do you mind me asking how much it was??

The groom colectin is growing on me. At first I thought it was goofy. :P

6. It was 300. I know what you mean. I had no intention of getting anything groom but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. He's just too cute and it is limited. I had the wallet for 575. in my cart, then the agenda popped up and I grabbed it. I have a multi coloure wallet just like it that I've never even used, so it worked out well. The agenda was 275.00 less and I think I got the blue which is what I wanted. My receipt says blue, but I clicked on red. I don't care, I like them both. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice