Quick question...Buy know or wait for Sale?

Feb 15, 2011
Hi Ladies, does anyone know...
If I buy a pair of Loubous at Barney's and they end up on sale within a couple of weeks of purchase, would I be able to do a price adjustment to match the sales price? Because I see a pair that I want, but I don't want to wait to see if it makes it to a sale and then not be able to find my size, especially because I have no idea when the sale would be.

I'm sorry if there is a specific thread dedicated to these types of questions, but I wasn't exactly sure where to post this question.

If you look online it states thier sale adjustment policy which is more than likely the same as in store. If you have an SA ask thier policy or call the store. You should be able to verify the info this way. Or pehaps someone else will chime in with the info who might have had this experience.

Requests for price adjustments will be honored if the merchandise was purchased at full price and if it is marked down within 7 days of purchase.

From what I recall getting a PA for an online order is even harder than getting one from an SA.... they were really strict about it so I would advise what Nani said and to call.

i have heard that Barney's is not that great with that kind of price adjustment. I have had this done for me with a sales associate in another store, but he told me not to tell anyone lol

btw i like your blog. im on bhm too :smile:

I would try and wait if I could. Call a SA & see what the company inventory is like in your size. If you think there are enough there perhaps you can wait. I think many people are waiting at this point.

Good luck. :smile: