quick question about the mitzy

fongchau

Mar 26, 2010
How does the Medium Mitzy compare in size with the Mitzy messenger? Am torn between the two and really need to make a decision soon before the money I put aside to buy it gets absorbed into other expenses

Thanks ladies

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
The medium Mitzy (do you mean the hobo?) is the same bag as the messenger, with different straps atached to them. There is also a large Mitzy Hobo that is quite a bit bigger than the medium. Depends on how much you have in your bag. For me the medium size is a good everyday size. Did that make any sense ?

Jan 31, 2009
When I compared the med Mitzy hobo to the messenger at Bicester last week, I was surprised to find the hobo was slightly smaller - the depth was just a tiny bit less (could just be variation in the manufacturing process)

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
I never compared them like that actually, but I always saw them as the same bag, no visible difference when I have seen them in the shop, but I might be wrong?. I think the measurements on .com were the same for what it's worth.

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I've found that the size of mitzy bags varies a bit even as between bags of the same type. My messenger is slightly bigger than one out on display in hof. The hof one Is a bit of a lighter colour oak too. Mine is defo genuine t hough as came from My Wardrobe.xx