Quick Question about my speedy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I'm REALLY new to LV so I don't know much about the brand. Anywho, I took the plunge and bought my first New Louis Vuitton from the Neiman Marcus LV Boutique. I bought the Speedy 30 in Ebene and I was wondering, are all Speedys made in the USA now? I just thought they were all made in France, but mine says Made in USA. It doesn't take away from the beauty of it or anything. It's just something I thought Louis Vuitton was known for. Again, I have no idea though since I'm so new to the brand. TIA!!! I LOVE this speedy btw, I never realized how much you can hold in it. I'm already considering my next speedy.:P

2. ?

3. They can be made either in the USA, France or I am drawing a total blank of the other place.

They are all EXACTLY the same no matter where they are made

4. Okay they are also made in Spain

5. Congrats on your new speedy!!!!!

6. Congrats on your new LV! Welcome to the "darkside":devil: Once hooked, you will be addicted;)

7. Congrats. and welcome to this side!

8. Awesome, thanks for the info. Yup, I'm totally hooked!!

9. Are all LV bags made by hand. That is something I have heard but don't know? If it's true, that's awesome!

10. Yes, as Beljwl says, they are made in France, Spain, and the US of A. I try to get as many LVs from France as I can. Luckily, I seem to be pretty lucky--almost everything I've got is from France with two exceptions from Spain but that's okay with me because Spain is just south of France and right next door.

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!:biggrin: US made is good.

13. Congrats!

14. Congrat on your new bag.

I bought mine last month (speedy damier 30 ebene)which is made in USA too!
    It's a great bag :biggrin:

15. Congrats!!