Quick question about complete refunds..

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, had some ebay drama(SNAD, possibly fake coach bag). I won the dispute, seller agreed to a complete refund, got the refund finally and she has subtracted her shipping costs. Had I returned the bag due to not liking it, I could understand this, however the bag was damaged. With shipping costs i'm out $22 over this transaction, the seller has been nasty to deal with and honestly it's not fair. I will eat one way shipping and she should pay hers? Will I have a leg to stand on if I appeal?

Also, have decided that I have to leave negative feedback, any advice?? The bag was damaged, possibly fake, the seller agreed to a refund then told me she didn't receive the bag although the USPS showed it delivered. Anyway, glad most of the drama is over, but I want to warn other people, without being overly emotional.
    THANKS!!

2. Per Ebay Buyer Protection:

If you won an EBAY US dispute
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/buyer-protection.html
    If we resolve "item not as described" cases in the buyer's favor, we will in most circumstances ask the buyer to return the item to the seller which will be at the buyer's expense (unless eBay opts to pay for return shipping). Once the item has been returned to the seller, eBay will refund the cost of the item and original shipping to the buyer.[/I

You should have been reimbursed any intial shipping fee,. Unless you make some other agreement w/ the seller during the dispute. Shipping back to her you get to eat.

3. Thank you!!

4. You are WELCOME. I hope you get your initial shipping refunded also!