Quick question about Citta Black print

TokiLoca

daydreamer
O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
I just received a Citta Black denaro that I purchased on eBay and I was wondering something. This is my first item in this print, so I can't compare it to anything I own, but I wanted to know about the hardware. The zipper head is shiny, but the zipper pull and chain are brushed nickel (like the Inferno items). Is that the way they come? Just wondering? :confused1:

TIA!

Oh, cool!! I thought maybe my chain got swapped or something, although the seller was excellent, so I hated to think so. Either way it would been fine ... I just wondered. Thanks!!

Oo:huh::huh:O, happy toki, I've seen your new Citta Rosa MM! :drool: Hawaii rules!! Don't you just get the urge sometimes to hop over to the store again and buy me a CR MM? :nuts: Come on, you do, admit it!:yes:

I just received a Citta Black denaro that I purchased on eBay and I was wondering something. This is my first item in this print, so I can't compare it to anything I own, but I wanted to know about the hardware. The zipper head is shiny, but the zipper pull and chain are brushed nickel (like the Inferno items). Is that the way they come? Just wondering? :confused1:

TIA!

I recently noticed my tutti zucca is like that. :wtf:

I guess they're all like that :confused1: I should look at all my stuff but I'm too lazy to start pulling it all out of the closet...let me check my caramellas...:wondering:wonderingkinda weird it's hard to tell on them...they look like their zipper heads match the pull chain. :wtf: