Quick Q to stop me going mad

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
I have just bought from the Bay a black Bays clutch (standard size) in what looks like NVT - certainly not patent or sparkly or what have you.

Question is this....

Did they ever come in NVT? I am almost certain they did in the very first incarnation.....but that was quiet a while ago....

Anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
thats what i was also thinking CB.....I dont mind that either - it has pewter h/w so am utterly delighted with it, but wanted to make sure i was not dreaming having seen them somewhere in NVT. Thanks.

BTW - my DD's best friend has a toy pug...having both seen pics of Pookie, this toy pug is now named....Pookie!! your puppy is famous!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
You may take my freedom .. but you may never take my Daaaaaaariaaaaaaaaaas :P

Mousey is still on her holibags in Shepton .. hopefully to return asap! Inky is in the wardrobe .. waiting for me to get bored of turquoise Mitzy! :biggrin:

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
I have to say i love the way you know exactly what you like and your collection (and it is a collection not juts a hotch potch of bags like mine) is just divine!

What is mousey at shepton? i missed that....

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Mousey has had some inking/splitting leather issues.

The little loop of leather that hooks around the ring, which attaches to the handle .. the inking had come away & the 2 pieces of leather that make up the loop had started to split. Will attach a pic, as I am aware that what I have just said probably makes no sense at all :lol:

She has been away since the end of May .. but will hopefully be back soon, thanks to some intervention from the lovely Gillian @ Mulberry!

It started to happen on the other side too .. so I decided to nip it in the bud. Fingers crossed she comes back ok!!

Attachments

• SSA53854.JPG
    SSA53854.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 96

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
Oh what a bummer LMM - re your daria....I hope she comes back soon reinforced and ready for action!

remember me if you are thining of letting go:
Ink Blue Daria Hobo
Mouse Grey Daria Hobo
Fawn Poppy Satchel
Antique Choc Poppy Hobo

:greengrin: