Quick Poll

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Background story, I'm turning 20 this mth, full time university student who tutors for spending money :smile:

I've always always wanted a multicolor speedy and am currently saving up for one, but the Josephine wallet is somehow calling my name...should i get distracted from my long term goal of the speedy and just satisfy this LV craving instantly for a while with a Josephine or keep saving up?

2. I would wait a little longer and get your HG!!! it's such a great bag and one of my faves too! GL!

3. save up for the speedy!

Is this your first LV? If so, I think I would like my first to be a purse.

4. Wait for the speedy:tup:

5. Continue saving up or you may regret it later.

6. Save up for the speedy.

7. is the MC speedy really being removed from sales? I heard rumors about that on the forum ><

also: i already have a nf damier and a flocon coin purse :smile:

8. go for speedy!

9. definitely wait for speedy!

10. Get the speedy!:biggrin:

11. Save for the speedy!

12. Save for the Speedy.

13. I would check out if Josephine is permanent, and when are they going to discontinue MC speedy. If Josephine is permanent, you can always get it after MC speedy. ;)

14. i would save. josephine isn't a TDF wallet by any means.

15. Save for your HG. The multicolore speedy is so worth the wait!!