• Purple Leather

• Silver Leather

• Bone Leather

• None. Wait for new colors!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ulikeymahpurze?

Purse Addiction
Jun 24, 2010
Hi all, I have the Black, Grey, and Bone gathered and the Crimson and Cobalt Patent. Which Sophia should I get next?

Camel Patent- crinkling leather over time? possible jean transfer?
Zebra Lurex- cheap looking compared to leather? too "kiddy"?
Purple Leather- too plain? Maybe will hit the outlets soon?
Silver Leather- prone to peeling/cracking?
Bone Leather- plain looking? possible jean transfer?
None of the above! Wait for new colors!

I voted for Zebra Lurex, because you said it was "too kiddy". I have a feeling once you own it (if you choose to get it) you will know it is not kiddy. It's not Poppy...ya know? ;)LOL!

My co-worker has the zebra- it's great and is really breaking in nicely the more she carries it. It also never looks 'kiddy' when she carries it, which I kind of thought it would. If i could pull off a zebra print bag with sparkle, I'd own it!:biggrin:

I'm going to say Silver too..I have this one, so I know how gorgeous she is..The metallic on this leather has a glaze to protect the leather..It feels soft and smooth..But theres No Guarentee with Any bag,kwim~So good luck and have fun shopping for your next Sophia:smile:

Silver. I have it, carry it daily, and no cracking/peeling whatsoever. This has an almost-patent coating that previous metallics did not, which prevents the peeling.

Hi all, I have the Black, Grey, and Bone gathered and the Crimson and Cobalt Patent. Which Sophia should I get next?

Camel Patent- crinkling leather over time? possible jean transfer?
Zebra Lurex- cheap looking compared to leather? too "kiddy"?
Purple Leather- too plain? Maybe will hit the outlets soon?
Silver Leather- prone to peeling/cracking?
Bone Leather- plain looking? possible jean transfer?
None of the above! Wait for new colors!

I voted for the Lurex Zebra. I've never seen this one in real life but the pics look great. You have the basic colors so why not go for the more unusual/statement piece. I think the zebra would round out your collection a bit. You already have the bone gathered so I definitely would skip the camel patent or the bone.