Quick Poll: Melrose is it a yes or a no?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you like the Melrose?

1. Yes in Amarante!

2. Yes in Bleu Nuit!

3. No, I am not a fan of this bag.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Quick poll (just for my information) before I head to LV this weekend. Do you like the Melrose or not? Which color?

2. I haven't seen it IRL, but love the pics of the Amarante.

3. Wow...this is a tough one. I like the bag but did not try it because I was focus on the alma. As for the colors...sigh! again very tough because I love both colors :nuts:..I got the summit in amarante and got the alma in bleu. Both are gorgeous :P...sorry can't vote yet. ha ha

4. It is a beautiful bag especially in amarante, but not my style as I find it too formal/structured and probably only good as a work bag. Maybe I am less creative...:amuse:

5. I say go for it in the Bleu Nuit!

6. I like it in the amarante

7. i think it's gorgeous and in both colors!!! can't go wrong with either!

8. Gorgeous!

9. not a fan:amuse:

10. i was trying on this bag (in bleu nuit) and it's TDF!!!! it's sooo stunning.... it turns up the volume on any outfit and calls attention in the room.... if you're getting it... i am SUPER jealous!!! it's sooo worth getting. i'd prefer to get the amarante, but the bleu nuit is also amazing!

11. just got it in bleu nuit. Gorgeous and not just a work bag. It is going to be one of my fall bags.Very elegant. I think the Bleu Nuit is going to be my "black" bag. I love the amarante and have it in Brentwood but more of my winter bag.

12. I like the bag but the price turn me off... If u luv it, go for it! ;)

13. It's growing on me; get the bleu nuit!

14. Love it! I voted for bleu nuit because that's the one I want! However, I think both colors are beautiful! I just have a few things in amarante already that's why I chose bleu nuit for myself!

You can't go wrong with either color!

15. I LOVE it in Blue, so I say get it :graucho: