quick poll, mc zcp or cosmetic, help please!

which multicolor slg?

• multicolor black zippy coin purse

• multicolor black cosmetic

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
hoping for a little help here .i have the mc speedy in black and wanted to get an accessory for it. i am having trouble deciding between the multicolor zippy coin purse and the multicolor cosmetic. in fairness, i have each of these in another pattern but still wanted to get at least one matching accessory. so, if you could only get one of these beauties, which one would it be??????? thanks in advance for your help :smile:

I voted for the cosmetic bag. Even though I LOVE my Zippy wallet - so much to the point I recently purchased a Zippy organizer to use as a clutch/for travel when I need my passport - I'm not really a change up my wallets sort of person. I use a Vernis Zippy (regular size) everyday unless I'm in a tiny bag/clutch where it won't fit & then I use a cles for ID/debit card. So I personally would pick the cosmetic purse. It would also go with pretty much any solid color bag as well as the MC Speedy.

But, you really can't go wrong with Zippy wallets. If you are a person who regularly changes in and out of your wallets then definitely go for the ZCP!

I voted for the cosmetic bag. Even though I LOVE my Zippy wallet - so much to the point I recently purchased a Zippy organizer to use as a clutch/for travel when I need my passport - I'm not really a change up my wallets sort of person. I use a Vernis Zippy (regular size) everyday unless I'm in a tiny bag/clutch where it won't fit & then I use a cles for ID/debit card. So I personally would pick the cosmetic purse. It would also go with pretty much any solid color bag as well as the MC Speedy.

But, you really can't go wrong with Zippy wallets. If you are a person who regularly changes in and out of your wallets then definitely go for the ZCP!
thank you for your input. i tend to use my zippy compact wallet all the time without changing unless i go to a smaller bag, but the mc speedy is a 30 so maybe the cosmetic would be better. i really want both but am trying to put on the brakes, lol. thanks again.

I definitely voted for the MC Cosmetic! I'm so glad you decided on it. I have one in White that I use in every purse that it will fit, which is the majority of my collection. That is one LV that I can see myself wearing out. I love everything about it. I hope you will too! :ghi5: