Quick Poll: Do you like Mahina Sunglasses? Which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you like the mahina sunglasses?

1. Yes in black

2. Yes in bronze

3. Yes in camel

4. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you like the mahina sunglasses? If so, then which color?

2. Do you have any pics?

3. #3 Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
    I like the "camel" ones!

4. I don't know how to capture the pics from the lv site. I will search around and see if I can find pics other places.

5. OK found some pics.... Sorry that they are small. I wish that I could capture the images off the LV site.

Bronze
    [​IMG]

Black
    [​IMG]

Camel (off white)
    [​IMG]

6. Those are the ones that I am leaning towards getting. I was wondering what everyone else thought.

7. Thanks for the pics! I like bronze!

8. I have the black ones and they are great for the harsh sun here...I do like the camel ones too.

9. Is the perforation pattern more subtle on the black ones as compared to the other colors?

10. The camel one's got my vote!

11. Not really as the perforations are on a white background ... the black ones have white background/edging.

12. ^^^Thanks for the info!

13. lol Yesterday, I tried to get fitted for contacts, and just couldn't do it AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW because I really really wanted these sun glasses. I really just couldn't go through with it afterall, and the optometrist was good about my appointment, she didn't charge me. So I opted for prescription sunnies. :crybaby:

14. I like the bronze.

15. bronze, all the way!