Quick poll before I go!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
I've decided that I shouldn't be allowed out alone when it comes to bags.
So, I need your help before I head off to Shepton - again!

So here's my shortlist.

Red Mabel (if John Lewis still has any).
Lemon Roxy.
Aqua Roxy.
White Roxy.
Oak Hanover.
Coral Agyness hobo.

Any opinions on which one should come home with me. Criteria is I'm looking for a great summer bag. I wear a lot of white linen in the summer with black, navy, pink, coral.

My motto is if I have to think about it too long its not for me. If it doesn't shout 'Buy Me" then walk away and forget it. God can't believe how sensible I sound or old:lol:

SJ to be totally blunt - You returned the Roxy for a damn good reason - it was too heavy, therefore it is always going to be heavy, question you have to ask yourself is when your out with the kids for the day and it's absolutely scorching hot are you going to enjoy carting Roxy around or are you going to come home frazzled cos it's hot, the kids have been playing up and you sling Roxy in the back of the wardrobe grumbling that it's too heavy.

Oooh this is like good cop, bag cop!
Riff, you are totally right - it was because it was too heavy. I'm going to try it on with all my gear & walk around the shop.
I appreciate I am probably coming across as completely ridiculous - all this ho-ha about a bag!

I just googled it . It's very elegant SJ and smooshy and you know you like your smooshy bags . Maybe the Roxy was too structured??? What about ordinary agyness in coral?

I just googled it . It's very elegant SJ and smooshy and you know you like your smooshy bags . Maybe the Roxy was too structured??? What about ordinary agyness in coral?

I'm off to have a good look. Think it will need a couple of cups of tea in the cafe & ponder. I've had the lemon & aqua Roxies & the coral hobo put by. See you all later!

I`d laugh if she comes back with the oak hanover.

Who knows !! Shepton are in for a busy morning I suspect !!

Hope you find what you are looking for......