Quick poll- Are you a COLLECTOR or a USER?

Which one are you?

• I'm a collector

• I'm a user

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use my purses but I will buy say a MJ Stella or multi pocket because it's a classic, just like my Damier but they really only mean something to me. This was a hard question.

I'm a user all the way! Although I must admit that I do own bags/pochettes that I hardly take out anymore like my Pochette Croissant and white MC Speedy (I know, I should be kicked for this)...but I just don't buy bags with the intention of storing them...

I'm a user! I'm not a collector at all. If I like a bag, I get it so I can use it! It must be functional, comfortable and practical -- as well as fabulous! Although, I have to admit that my older bags are a little neglected because I tend to use my new acquisitions for long periods of time since I'm not one to have to switch my bag every day!

I am definitely a bag user. Everything I own is very functional and can usually transition easily from day to night. I can't stand the idea of items collecting dust in my closet and never seeing the light of day. If I find myself in that situation, it means that it's time to unload the items on someone else, sell them, donate them, etc. Maybe one day I'll be a collector but the practical side of me will probably end up winning. I always think to myself, "how many bags do I really need?" Ironically enough I always end up thinking that I need everything that I fall in love with. Maybe I'm just addicted to functional bags as opposed to impractical bags...

If I could afford it, I'd certainly collect some more! lol... but honestly, i use most my bags... i try to rotate them so that they stay in good condition, though. there are a couple that i'm afraid of getting dirty so i don't use them as often.