Quick poll- Are you a COLLECTOR or a USER?

Which one are you?

• I'm a collector

• I'm a user

Results are only viewable after voting.
i wont buy something i wont use. i dunt mind spending thousands on a bag as long as i know ill use it.

but of course for some, theyll buy to collect.it's also a pleasure to hav to own it evntho ull never wear it.thus explain the tribute bag.(this is totally my two-cents opinion)

User...I just buy alot and it takes a while to get through the rotation!

I decided that at this poin t in my life I am not a collector...and I HATE 'stuff' lying around my house....so I doubt I'll ever be a collector.

I agree with what someone else said. Why spend all that money for something to sit in the closet? I feel so much guilt if my bags don't get used. I put my speedy away for the summer and I miss her!!

User -- I can't spend money on a bag unless I know that I am going to use it. It just seems so sad to see a poor unused bag in a dark closet. Bags need sunshine to be happy. :P

Before i buy something i convince myself that i will use it, but some LE things i am scared of messing up. I dont use my groom cles much as i dont want the silk screening to get messed up, but i do take it out now and again so i can feel like i use it. I do like to buy LE things because i love them and want them to be in perfect condition down the track, so i wont use them as much.

I love rotating my bags. Makes them feel fresh and new! The bag I use the least is my pomme Roxbury, but when I bought it I knew it would never be an everyday bag anyway, just for special occasions or when I'm feeling like I should carry a hot red patent leather bag! Everything else I own is very functional though.

I do both. So I didn't vote. Love collecting the reade pm in different colors, but I find I don't use them hardly ever same goes from my Cherry Blossom collection. But there are others I use all the time like my azur speedy, cabas antiguas, white mc lodge, saleya pm, and speery cerises.