Quick Pinnacle Reveal

KatK

Meow!
May 25, 2010
Really a nice purse! Classic and stylish. Love your taste. Congrats!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Looks totally gorgeous!! Love the shape and style!! Congrats - she is a beauty!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

graebelle

Aug 2, 2011
New England
LOVE IT!! I just ordered the same one in grey (it was a toss up between grey and parchment- i cannot wait to receive it- she is a beauty...

livestar23

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
What a beautiful bag! I love seeing everyone's light colored bags on here. I can live vicariously through all of you- I'm terrified of a light bag and what I'd do to it.

GatorJAW

Jan 3, 2011
LOVE IT!! I just ordered the same one in grey (it was a toss up between grey and parchment- i cannot wait to receive it- she is a beauty...
I saw the gray in the store and it was VERY pretty. I loved it and also the pink/white color block, but I've been wanting a white-ish bag forever and this felt like the one. Can't wait to see you photos here.

GatorJAW

Jan 3, 2011
What a beautiful bag! I love seeing everyone's light colored bags on here. I can live vicariously through all of you- I'm terrified of a light bag and what I'd do to it.
I'm hard on my bags, and this is my first non-patent Coach in a while - my "regular" bags are a teal Ella and raspberry Alex - so it will be interesting to see how it goes....