quick opinions, please...what do you think of this??

1. i'm dying for a black bag, and trying to be relatively thrifty. the turnlock hobo i ordered wasn't quite big enough. what do you guys think of this? i'm deciding if the zippers make it too casual??
    [​IMG]

ps - did i hear a rumor about a 20% off coupon at active endeavors?? anyone have the code??

2. ^ Cute bag, go for it if you like it.
    If I remember correctly, this line's leather is not as soft as the Turnlock's. Do you like Turnlock Bowler in Dark Brown?

Yes, there's always a 20% (sometimes 25%) off offer for ActiveEndeavors, the promotion code can be found at toutie.com. It believe it's TOUTIE.

3. I THINK IT IS WAY CUTE! you could totally spice it up too with a pucci scarf or something :smile:

4. i actually hated the turnlock bowler when i first saw it, but it's grown on me a lot :smile: i'd probably prefer the black, though the dark brown is actually prettier, IMO (i just really need a black handbag).

hmm, if the leather's not the same, that's a toughie. is it still pretty good quality? one thing i noticed about the turnlock hobo (while i had it) was that the dye rubbed off a little...i wonder if this would have the same issue.

do you guys think i could wear this with a more professional outfit as well, or is it strictly casual?

5. i think you could totally work this with a business blazer and pencil skirt, blazer & jeans, but i dont think i'd wear it with a full suit

6. I don't think the zippers make it to casual. You could definetly dress up an outfit with it, and I love the idea of tying a scarf on to it!

7. okay, so do we like this one better than the turnlock hobo? i am being so indecisive!

lol - i could decide in 3 seconds that i wanted to buy a hudson, but the (relatively) cheap bag is the one i agonize over. sad.

[​IMG]

8. I like that first one better.

9. I like the 1st bag.

10. i really dont like tha hobo....................

11. I like the hobo shape a lot! But maybe because I don't carry a lot? I can't wait to see what you decide ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice