quick opinions, please...what do you think of this??

shoppingsmycard

Shopping's My Cardio
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
i'm dying for a black bag, and trying to be relatively thrifty. the turnlock hobo i ordered wasn't quite big enough. what do you guys think of this? i'm deciding if the zippers make it too casual??
AED14877.jpg

ps - did i hear a rumor about a 20% off coupon at active endeavors?? anyone have the code??

^ Cute bag, go for it if you like it.
If I remember correctly, this line's leather is not as soft as the Turnlock's. Do you like Turnlock Bowler in Dark Brown?

Yes, there's always a 20% (sometimes 25%) off offer for ActiveEndeavors, the promotion code can be found at toutie.com. It believe it's TOUTIE.

i actually hated the turnlock bowler when i first saw it, but it's grown on me a lot :smile: i'd probably prefer the black, though the dark brown is actually prettier, IMO (i just really need a black handbag).

hmm, if the leather's not the same, that's a toughie. is it still pretty good quality? one thing i noticed about the turnlock hobo (while i had it) was that the dye rubbed off a little...i wonder if this would have the same issue.

do you guys think i could wear this with a more professional outfit as well, or is it strictly casual?

okay, so do we like this one better than the turnlock hobo? i am being so indecisive!

lol - i could decide in 3 seconds that i wanted to buy a hudson, but the (relatively) cheap bag is the one i agonize over. sad.

NMV8078_an.jpg