(QUICK!) :) Opinions on the Nicole in Rose - thanks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm stalking one online right now...your opinions would help me choose - love that nicole!:confused1:

2. Beautiful color but the leather marks up easily and because it is light colored it makes it worse. Remember my Charlie bag? (sniff)

3. I just purchased the Nicole in Rose on Eluxury! I can't wait to get it! I've been wanting it for so long, but it was hard to find especially on sale or with discount code. Lexie, I do remember the marks on your Charlie. I really hope the scuffing does not apply to the Nicole. Any other Nicole owners out there??

4. I passed on the deal. I'm too worried about the scuffing actually. It's a beautiful color but when I really thought about it - I know I'd only use it in the spring/summer and I already have a bunch of Khakis I want to rock LOL.........maybe the next sample sale! Good deal though!

5. I LOOVE my Nicole... it is in Luggage though.. not Rose! I would just be careful about color transfer from jeans etc...with that lighter color. Definately spray her with leather protector!!

I don't know how the leather on Nicole compares to the Charlie. I'll be anxious to hear what you think - I think it would be BEAUTIFUL - hope you don't have any marking issues!!

6. Thanks for the advice Jbug! While I wait for my bag to arrive, I'm going to get a leather protector spray. I know, I know, I should have one already. So your Nicole in Luggage is holding up well? No markings?

7. Oh I'm really torn on this...:crybaby: