QUICK! one 10C RED Lamb M/L flap available + info on NOV increase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Someone just returned this to my Nordstrom SA, so there is only one available, be quick as it will go to the first person who contact him. Please contact Hector here #1.818.884.7900ext 1390
    Email : hrbt2003@yahoo.com

Please any question, contact my SA directly for answers.

10C red lambskin in M/L size at $3400 + tax

10C Red ML .JPG

He also just got back this 08 Bordeaux patent still ringing at old price: $2750 + tax

Bordeaux patent.JPG

And lastly, they've got confirmation of upcoming increase on Jumbo, Maxi and Cerf totes! :tdown:

Price go up in November and they are sold out in some colors already. So if you want something before the increase, contact Hector asap as they won't get anymore shipment before the increase.

Good luck everyone!

2. Um. They returned the bag almost a year later??!! Lucky for someone if in good shape! Thanks for sharing!

3. Thanks for the intel!

4. The bourdeaux is gorgeous!!!!! The sad part is that the patent jumbo is about the price of a mini now

5. Sigh I wish the 10c is selling at the old price

6. #6 Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    ^^ Me too Bevy! Just one year ago, the m/l caviar was around $2450 and the lamb was a little more. This 10C red med/large lamb costs more than my 10C Maxi!! NUTS!! Hopefully these are on someone's HG list and goes to a happy home. Thank you for posting OP!

7. Love that 10C red, wish it's with the old price.

Thanks for sharing!

8. Thanks for the info!

9. the price of 10C m/l is crazy..... sob...

10. YAY! The new price seems insane... but this 10C red is TDF! Anyway, the bag got sold right after I posted... not sure who got it!

Someone should grab the Bordeaux (if it's still available?!), I have this bag and love it!

11. GORGEOUS bags. Congrats to whoever grabbed that 10c Red.

12. The Bordeaux is absolutely gorgeous! Somebody grab that, seriously!