Quick Noe scarf question

Will a scarf measuring 48x8.3" work as a drawstring in my Noe? I think it will, but just wanted to be sure. Thanks.

I think the length of the scarf is perfect, but the width is thicker. The diameter of the holes for the Noe's drawstring is only 5/16 of an inch. I think it would be too tight, if not, might not fit. Wanna give it a try?

Thanks, Adajal, I appreciate it. I found this super cool silk scarf in Pure Collection's catalog (they're a cashmere house in the UK, but they had this gorgeous silk scarf, too). Anyway, I have an ebene mini lin Noe and the scarf is dark, chocolate brown with turquoise and bright green. I have lots of turquoise (carribean blue) in my closet for spring and thought this might go very well with all of it. If it doesn't work, I do think I can use it for something else. Again, thanks for your help!

Thanks, Adajal, I appreciate it. I found this super cool silk scarf in Pure Collection's catalog (they're a cashmere house in the UK, but they had this gorgeous silk scarf, too). Anyway, I have an ebene mini lin Noe and the scarf is dark, chocolate brown with turquoise and bright green. I have lots of turquoise (carribean blue) in my closet for spring and thought this might go very well with all of it. If it doesn't work, I do think I can use it for something else. Again, thanks for your help!

You're welcome! Your silk scarf sounds really nice and the ebene mini lin Noe is gorgeous! Is the scarf of very thin material? Try it, see how it works. Let me know... now you gave me an idea on changing the drawstring for my petite Noe ;) That's a great idea! It'll make your LV more fun and fabulous! :yes: :smile: