Quick! Need your thoughts on this bag :=)

1. What do you guys think of this one? I've been hunting for this one for a while. It's 12x12 with a messenger style strap which I think is adjustable.

biker.jpg

2. It's not for me, though it does look very practical.
    If you like it, go for it!;)

3. Hmm, I like the hardware contrast with the bag, but the gold starts to look a bit much after staring at it a while ... I can't decide if I like it or not, but it's definitely interesting.

4. I think the only reason why I like it is I saw it on Liv Tyler. She looked fab with it, but probably because she's over 6' tall! I'm a shorty so it probably would drown me after all.

5. It doesn't look that big ... maybe you could post pictures of you wearing it and get some fb?

6. I like it. It's got a jimmy choo vibe! Is it blue?

7. Actually I don't have the bag, was just checking it out and wondering how it would look on me. It's black not blue :=)

8. I think it's just so so.

9. I think it's a little too buckly for me. It would look wonderful on someone tall I think!

Here's liv with it --> as usual she looks great :biggrin: I'm noticing that the one I found has more shiny gold and Liv's hardware looks more matte gold.

biker2.jpg

10. A little too much buckles for me but I like it still.

11. I really like it. really really really like it. and I don't usually go for black bags. get it and post more pictures.

12. I definitely like it, but it's a little too busy for me... I agree that it would look smashing on someone tall too.

I would definitely like to see more pics though! :biggrin: :nuts:

13. It is definitely a rocker bag so if you have that kind of style, I think it would be perfect for you.

14. I like it because I just like anything with buckles, but at the same time the buckles on that one are a bit overwhelming.

15. It looks fab on Liv but I don't think it would look that good on me :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice