Quick! Need advice...this auction ends in an hour!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I would offer retail + anywhere between $30.00 to $50.00 for her profit. I think it's fair.:wlae:

2. Cool bananas....theres only been one offer so far....I'll let you know how it goes.....

3. I have absolutely nothing to offer to this thread, but I just have to chime in and say that I think it is so cute that you just said, "Cool bananas." :smile: That is adorable! I'm going to have to remember that one! :smile:

4. Ohhh noooooooo:crybaby: she ended the auction early and someone bought it for 300 and something!!!! DEVESTATED!!!!!!!!! I was going to offer higher than that!!!:crybaby: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!

:Push:

5. wow! I'm so sorry lv! I'm sure another one will come up for you!

6. Lol I sure hope so! :crybaby:

Guess it just wasn't meant to be...but it went for such a STEAL that I can't help but kick myself for being too slow in making an offer...oh well, now I'm looking at CB pochettes to console myself lol.:lol:

7. Ohhh nooo!!! The seller declined my offer for the CB pochette!!!:crybaby:

Lol today is just NOT my day...maybe someone from above is trying to say "open a savings account...." :lol:.

8. What CB pochette?She must have sold it to someone else.

9. Of course it's fair, if she sells it on eBay, she should except a bit more. I completely understand that especially for a brand new never used item.

10. hey lvobsessed...dun fret gurl... think about all that money u're saving yourself for your next gorgeous purse!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice