Quick MJ family reveal and a question!

In the end, after much talking and looking at wonderful threads I decided to buy an XL Single in Peony and the Large Single in Black! I am very happy with my purchases because I now have a couple of bags I can change around depending on where I am going. ;) The splurge was really worth it.

I do have a question for those with experience with the MJ Large Singles. I bought the Large Single from Nordstrom and the leather is a lot different to the photos I've seen (even the ones shown on Nordstrom). It's very crinkled but extremely soft. The bag is from the Spring 2011 collection. Can anyone tell me if this is normal or if the leather just varies from bag to bag?

Thank you so much!

very nice collection starbunny. not sure about the leather, though. I have an XL single and Large single and both leathers feel the same to me. Yes, it could be the year.

The leather on my XL Single is similar to the ones I've seen in photos and is very smooth. I still love my Large Single though! It was delivered 2 days ago and I haven't been able to use it yet because we have had such heavy rain :hrmm: so much for an Australian summer lol

And I just saw your collection through your signature link and I love them all :love:

Congrats! Beautiful collection (so far)! lol

attachment.php

In regards to your question, I forgot what that other leather is called (on the tip of my tongue). Hopefully I'll remember it or another pfer will chime in. Sorry.

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments! ;)

Today was my first day I took out my Large Black Single and it was amazing! It was the perfect size in the city to do some Christmas shopping. Normally I would take my PTTM for walking through the crowds but I couldn't wait any longer to go out and use it.

One day my collection will grow, but not for a while lol. I bought the PTTM in 2010 in the beautiful lambskin and I was good timing because I'm not the greatest fan of the bag cowhide. In 2011 I bought my two singles. Maybe a stam in 2012? :nuts:

Congrats! I'm really liking the peony color. It's so feminine
A stam in 2012? Lovely What color are you eyeing?

I haven't been able to decide on the next colour! :thinking: While I can't go wrong with black, I don't want everything in black either. I saw another member post a reveal of a nude little stam and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't considered lighter neutral colours until now, but at least I have a couple of months to think about it!

I haven't been able to decide on the next colour! :thinking: While I can't go wrong with black, I don't want everything in black either. I saw another member post a reveal of a nude little stam and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't considered lighter neutral colours until now, but at least I have a couple of months to think about it!

I had a nude large cooper, but returned it and got something else. The color is a really nice neutral. With all the colors out there, it's gonna be fun choosing which one to get. Good luck! :smile: