Quick Lunch Break Shopping - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I wanted something from the Damier Cobalt line but wasn't loving it enough to spend the money on another luggage piece or even work style bag. My SA ordered me in a card case since they were out of them over the weekend when I went in (which also locked in the pre-increase price). Went in today just to pick it up and ended up leaving with something else as well.

2. Quick reveal here...

Attached Files:

3. Ooooh what bag did you end up leaving with?

4. Here they are.

Attached Files:

5. One from in the store, better lighting than at my office.

Attached Files:

6. Very nice! Congratulations!!!

7. Oh you got shoes!! Congrats :smile: love the card holder!

8. So stylish! Enjoy!

9. Congrats! Love the colors on the shoes.....that is really nice that there is a bill clip on the backside of the card holder...that is going on my wish list....thank you for sharing your haul with us!

10. Thank you everyone!! I love the shoes, the leather is amazing on them.

Shoes were not even a consideration going in there today...but when my SA showed them to me I knew I wasn't leaving without them. They are a brand new style, they hadn't even all been put into the stockroom yet.

11. Love the shoes and card holder! Congrats!

12. congrats!!!👍😃👏

13. Congratulations!

14. Congratulations!

15. Congrats!!