Quick Little Reveal

CBZ

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
I've had some difficulty finding shots of this orange from Tod's so I figured it may be useful to someone to see what my new D-styling Bauletto Medio looks like. The leather is just unreal and I really wanted an orange bag so this one fits the bill perfectly.

Attachments

• L1001039.JPG
    L1001039.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 579
  • L1001038.JPG
    L1001038.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 597
  • L1001036.JPG
    L1001036.JPG
    338.5 KB · Views: 580
What a coincidence! I was at the LV Tod's boutique last night checking out the latest bags. The SA offered to bring out her small D bag to show me how it softens up after use, and she has the orange color! I thought it was adorable! Love the color! Congrats!

Thank you! I've been using this bag everyday since I've received it and I just LOVE it! Larger than many of my other bags but I'm someone who has bags of all shapes and sizes to always keep my wardrobe interesting. Seriously love affair happening right now!

Fab! The more I see this bag, the more I have to have one.
The size is perfect for you and I'm liking the colour.
Congrats!

beautiful....looks great on you
and this orange almost looks like a luggage color....can be pretty neutral IMO
I've had some difficulty finding shots of this orange from Tod's so I figured it may be useful to someone to see what my new D-styling Bauletto Medio looks like. The leather is just unreal and I really wanted an orange bag so this one fits the bill perfectly.

Thanks everyone! I've been using this bag non stop since I received it and I feel it'll really transition well in fall because the color isn't too bright and as mentioned by sdkitty is fairly neutral. I highly recommend it!

BonBonz, I'm naturally a very casual dresser so I've been wearing my bag with predominantly jeans (thought you do have to be careful with denim transfer). My wardrobe is built off of olive green, white, gray, navy, turquoise, etc... I surprisingly don't wear much black. The orange color goes with so much granted camel may be more neutral. I still wanted a pop of color considering the bag is so simple and classic in design. Hope this helps.