Quick ladies! need some assurance

1. I told someone I would sell my Med. Cambon (pink with black CC's) to them for 50% of what I paid originally...
    I feel like am I charging too "less" for the bag? I mean afterall I paid 1600 for it and now Im asking for 800....

I know its been on sale *or have they completely diminish the stock? Well the other thing is - I live in Canada so the sales were never effective here (I think)...So did anyone see stock leftover this week and were all pinks on sale at 40%???

If I ever miss the bag a lot would I be able to track a Cambon something back for apx. 1000?
    *ahh* :confused1:

Thanks for your help!!!!

2. Ouch! I hate sales! :biggrin: You should at least get 80% of what you paid for IMO. It also depends on it's current retail price, rarity and condition. You can base it on that. Unfortunately, the pink Cambons went on sale so I don't think you can get much for it. Try looking on eBay and find out how much it's selling for. Goodluck !

3. Pink bags are definitely worth less these days unfortunately. Maybe someone here got one on sale and can tell you the price. I would think you could get that amount for it, at least.

4. I just saw a pink Cambon @ a Neiman Marcus last call center......about 40% off......

I'm not good at giving selling advice, I would say don't sell......if you absolutely have to try to get as close to what you paid as possible, I mean at this point it is discontinued...

5. You think all pink, like from the timeless cc line, or just the bubblegum pink cambon? I happen to think the pink they use for the caviar timeless is very classic chanel!

6. I think pink from Cambon is trendier than the other pinks/pieces.
    Cambon itself, although still relatively classic, is trendier than the majority of other Chanel pieces/Lignes.

7. A jumbo pink caviar w/ silver or gold hardware will always be worth money , IMO .

8. So they are 40% right? Yah I know who knew in 2004 that the pinks and beige would be the ones discounted!

So asking 800 is alright? Not too little not too much I hope!?

Its funny I wish I had gotten the black Cambon bcs then it would have a higher value. *boo:huh:!!!* I know I hate sales too *esp. when I didn't buy it on sale*

9. Ya I think I should sell it and get a caviar pink too lol...

So SELL for 800???? Good ????

10. Wait, cambon line is the one that they're discontinuing, right? If so, I'd suggest you WAIT a while and then sell it. That way, you can get it for much higher as by that time, it'll be the collectors who want it.

11. Kuo: its used so I think collectors might prefer discontinued *new* bag and since it was on SALE in many NM, Saks, I don't think waiting will increase its value - in fact I think it will go DOWN!!!!

*but of course Im thinking it will go down thats why I want to sell it now - I hope Im wrong and it'll go UP but I highly doubt those chances*

12. Lola which NM call centre was this at? If you happen to have the number please send me !

thank you!

13. I think that price might be about right. I got a pink small cambon bag for around 400-500, orignally 1095 at saks when it went on sale.

14. stara: was this a recent event? do you have that particular Saks contact? Maybe I should call and seee what they have left *LOL* sell mine get a diff. bag heheheh

15. I agree with Kou, just hold on to the bag for a while more & you might be able to get a better price.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice