Quick jaunt to LV this afternoon results in a small suprise.

Addicted DH

Wild Orchid's DH
May 30, 2007
So, my wife (LuvLVRN25) is making me post this, as she is apparently on a LV Ban:shrugs:. Anyways, we just picked up two small items (one for me and one for her), and our SA gave us a gift. I was suprised as could be. Here is what we got (I am hoping I do not have to say which is for me and which is for her).

IMG_2219.jpg

Now the suprise was:

IMG_2220.jpg

In addition she brought out the small sergeant bag (I believe that is what it is called). That bag was completely :drool: worthy. I required that my wife get on the waitlist for it, and I have been praying that they will create a messenger style bag in that same design.

Okay, the sergeant is actually listed in a few other threads with pics that I will attach to this post as well. The pics I took from the other threads. The body is very light weight. The clasp is very much like your traditional triangular gold clasp. The body is olivey/bronze with raised letters with black trim. The handle is more of a olive canvas (not coated). I think retail is supposedly ~2250. Don't quote me, but that's what DH says. It will come in two sizes. A smaller one and the larger one. I think the pics I'm attaching show both. Release date is between this month and October/November. I'm not sure I'm in love with the handle but DH likes it so I guess I'm gettin it, lol. Is very unique though.

Attachments

• largerprefall.jpg
    largerprefall.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 70
  • sergeantsmall.jpg
    sergeantsmall.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 84
  • sergeantinstore.jpg
    sergeantinstore.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 108
So, my wife (LuvLVRN25) is making me post this, as she is apparently on a LV Ban:shrugs:. Anyways, we just picked up two small items (one for me and one for her), and our SA gave us a gift. I was suprised as could be. Here is what we got (I am hoping I do not have to say which is for me and which is for her).

IMG_2219.jpg

Now the suprise was:

IMG_2220.jpg

In addition she brought out the small sergeant bag (I believe that is what it is called). That bag was completely :drool: worthy. I required that my wife get on the waitlist for it, and I have been praying that they will create a messenger style bag in that same design.

I love that you "required" that your wife get on the waitlist for the new bag!!!!! My DH would never do that!!!! Can you train him for me? ;)

Great items and fab gift:smile:

I saw the Sargeant when I was in the City of London Store on Thursday. Loved the style & embossed design, but was turned off by the canvas strap. If it was a leather strap, then I'd be going on the wait list, but a canvas strap, makes it a no no for me:nogood:

Shame, but spend that much money for me means I've got to love ALL of the bag.

Yve

Great items and fab gift:smile:

I saw the Sargeant when I was in the City of London Store on Thursday. Loved the style & embossed design, but was turned off by the canvas strap. If it was a leather strap, then I'd be going on the wait list, but a canvas strap, makes it a no no for me:nogood:

Shame, but spend that much money for me means I've got to love ALL of the bag.

Yve

I think the reason I LVOE the sergeant is from the former Marine in me. Hence, the whole olivey color is a plus, and the strap really reminds me of my web gear. But that is why I wish they would make a messenger bag in this style.