Quick...I need help deciding!

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
Im headed to the outlet to do some returns and Im thinking about returning my Teal Brynne that I got with the last PCE. I think she might be too big. I have been carrying my Black Leather Audrey for the last couple of weeks and I LOVE her. Anyone else thing Brynne is LARGE? I looked in the mirror and she kinda looks like luggage to me. Any thoughts?

I like her size but then again I am a big gal sorta AND I LOVE big bags. She is heavy though. I don't own her but I tried her on when she first came out.

I'm going to have to agree with all the other ladies on this one. If you're not loving it, if you're not using it, you might as well return it.

If you want to show us how it looks on you, maybe some modelling shots with your bag would help us give a better opinion?

"If you don't love it, return it for something you do love." Aaahhhh, these are the words I hear echoing through my head every time I look at my lovely raisin Brynne.

I really love the idea of her, she's a real beauty. Love the big tassel, the outside pocket, and that chain strap is just TDF! Everything I love in a bag. But every time I try her on, she just feel like a piece of luggage to me. I like some big bags, but I think I prefer larger bags to have less structure. I just haven't had the heart to return her yet, but I might have to.

Good luck with your decision, and let us know what you decide. It may help me out with my decision. :smile:

I have the teal Brynne & I totally agree with what everyone has said. She is a big heavy bag & I am constantly debating getting rid of her, but she is soo pretty its hard to commit. So if you haven't used her yet, definitely return her & get something you like better!

I agree with all of you. I wanted her soooooo bad! I have had her since last PCE and have tried her on many, many times but have yet to use her. Everytime I try her on and look in the mirror I think HUGE! I am headed to the outlet now and I probably will just return her...its sad, but now I will have almost $400 for PCE...yea!