QUICK HELP....are my handles on manhattan CROOKED??

okay so back from my 3 hour trip.........UGH!! took me longer to get there than expected cuz there were two horrible accidents (one on the other side of the freeway - DAMN lookie lous! - and one that involved a very smashed motorcycle which leads me to believe that the rider is DOA and unfortunately it appeared to be a police motorcycle), so I left my house at 7:30 and got home at 10:30pm!

Anywho, the SA said that my handles were definately off! She brought out two new ones and we both picked out the best one. Handles are totally aligned.........yes!

:yahoo:

okay so back from my 3 hour trip.........UGH!! took me longer to get there than expected cuz there were two horrible accidents (one on the other side of the freeway - DAMN lookie lous! - and one that involved a very smashed motorcycle which leads me to believe that the rider is DOA and unfortunately it appeared to be a police motorcycle), so I left my house at 7:30 and got home at 10:30pm!

Anywho, the SA said that my handles were definately off! She brought out two new ones and we both picked out the best one. Handles are totally aligned.........yes!

:yahoo:

YEAH!! Now you can wear that bad boy all over town! :graucho:

here's a pic of the new bag. I like it even more too cuz it's so rigid and looks more new than the other one.......is that lame?? hehe.

mpmfn9.jpg