Quick Floral Reveal-Lots of Pics!

Feb 26, 2006
My local store had just gotten the floral items in yesterday, so I was able to get one that I wanted: the small cosmetic bag. The SA also showed me the other floral items they had gotten. They had wallets, wristlets, the Borough, and the Crosby. All of them are lovely, and I was seriously tempted. Anyway, here's a batch of pics showing the small cosmetic bag. I made sure to take a pic of it with my cosmetic items in it to show how much it holds. I have a powder compact, blush, 2 lipsticks, a lip gloss, a retractable kabuki brush, 2 eye pencils, a tube of mascara, a nail clipper, a hair tie, and a pack of blotting papers in there. I took pics of the front, back, and one side of the bag as well. Enjoy!

Attachments

• floralpouch1.JPG
    floralpouch1.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 745
  • floralpouch2.JPG
    floralpouch2.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 734
  • floralpouch3.JPG
    floralpouch3.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 736
  • floralpouch4.JPG
    floralpouch4.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 738
  • floralpouch5.JPG
    floralpouch5.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 748
Congrats!!!
Very Cute!!
I got to see that IRL at my Coach along with the Zip around wallet, Soft Wallet, and the one turnlock clutch/chain ....
I was tempted to match my Floral Borough...
Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

That's beautiful!
Thanks so much for posting, I'm pretty sure this is the same floral piece I want to pick up too.

Thanks. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Very cute! This looks like the perfect size. Congrats.

Thanks.

Beautiful! Yep, I need this!

Yes, you do! Thanks.

Congrats!! I have that one too!!

Thanks! I guess that makes us twins, huh?;)

Congrats!!!
Very Cute!!
I got to see that IRL at my Coach along with the Zip around wallet, Soft Wallet, and the one turnlock clutch/chain ....
I was tempted to match my Floral Borough...
Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks. I would go for it.

Very cute! Congrats!

Thanks.

I am so not a floral person, but I love this print! I just need to decide what to get in it. I initially always wanted a Kylie, I think that may the item, but this was also a contender......decisions, decisions......

Love it! I'm considering this too, it's so pretty with the floral print. Also considering Kylie which I would wear as a wristlet. Or maybe I need both😄Congrats!

I am also not flowery kind of person, but I have loved this print since I first saw the fall previews! I am also considering this one and perhaps the soft wallet. I'm thinking that this print is going to be very popular, so I will probably not wait long to make a decision.