Quick Eva Poll Request - Mono or Ebene

Which print for the lovely EVA?

• Monogram

• Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.

lolly1004

Jan 22, 2008
Helloo~
heading to LV after work tonight and wanted to get your opinion on which Eva to get. I dont think i can go wrong with either Mono or Damier Ebene but I'm still torn.

I like the plaque on the damier ebene and the non-vachetta strap for crossbody wear but i feel like the mono would be more dressy for clutch purposes.

TIA :smile:

I voted for mono even though I have an ebene one myself. I think the mono is more versatile; can wear year round. I chose ebene because it's less maintenance with the non-vachetta strap and I have more mono thann ebene in my collection.

almost all of my bags are in mono, but i got an ebene eva. it is much more care free to not have the vachetta. i do prefer the smaller plate on the mono though.

one other thing about the ebene - it screams less that it's LV and that red interior is TDF. it's much more discreet. i think they are both fantastic, and you really can't go wrong either way.

Last edited:
I was never a big fan of Ebene but lately I've been eyeing it more and more. I just got my Ebene Eva today and it's gorgeous. I've been a mono girl (and have only bag in Ebene- a Speedy 30) and was debating getting the mono one also.
But I love the plaque on the Ebene and I think it looks really dressy. Plus I'm kind of excited that it will still look good years from now after taking it out on the town and being carefree with it.

It appears that Ebene is the hit with these ladies!
I really do like the Ebene....In fact when I got my Eva I automatically knew that I wanted the Ebene...it is just tdf compared to the Mono!