Quick double reveal anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you all. I agree that grenat is lovely and I'm so sad that is isn't for me. LouisV76 helped me make my decision and her grenat items are wonderful, but i feel that the colour just doesn't suit me :sad: will definitely reveal my new colour when I exchange... Or no reveal if I don't like any haha

2. Nice pieces, congrats. The wallet is gorgeous ,hope they have in black on Friday. :biggrin: If not, still a beautiful color.

3. Beautiful pieces. The Wilshire is lovely❤️ I do agree with you on the color of the but the wallet itself is pretty. Congrats!

4. When I saw your nails, I thought it would be the lilac vernis but I like the Pomme better!! :smile: Congrats on your beautiful new items!! (and I do love your nail color!)

5. hey you! congrats to your new items! I am really sorry you don't like the grenat! but you are right - if you want to match it with your new bag, black would probably the best choice! have a lovely afternoon!!😜

6. The grenat is pretty but im just either a really bright person... Or black haha. And this seems very neutral. I've just held it in the sun and love the metallic element but wish it was a bit more purple. I hope the black is just as lovely and that I like it without the shine. Thank you for all of your help so far :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: I thought that I would get in with the spring colours and paint my nails to get my lilac fix. I love the pomme too! It truly is stunning

7. :loveeyes: congrats on the wilshire, looks to be perfect! Enjoy!

8. Both are gorgeous - I love the wallet!!

Congrats :smile:

9. Heyyy congrats! The grenat isn't for me either unfortunately. What about orient? Or yes, black!
    Love the bag- very cute and it's a color you've been desiring for a while!

10. So lovely! Congratulations!

11. Congrats

12. Congrats!!...glad you got the Wilshire....it is a fun bag especially in pomme!..no vachetta to worry about...plus no longer available!...major score

13. Beautiful pieces!! Congrats!

14. Your bag is beautiful, love Pomme. The wallet is beautiful but I agree, I'd go with black. Congrats!

15. Congrats!!