Quick double reveal anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I won't hang about too much, two new additions and most likely my last 2 LV items until I'm working full time.

Anyone around?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394013218.433934.jpg

One bigger box, and one smaller one...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394013247.574248.jpg

2. Here! :smile:

3. Heeeeeere!!! :smile:

4. Here!!

5. Big one first! I'm so excited for this one. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394013492.351035.jpg

Please excuse the mess in the background, I threw everything down as soon as I got in and opened this baby. My absolutely mint Wilshire pm in pomme. Small but fits everything I need! The vernis alma is definitely still on my radar but unaffordable right now and I just couldn't get this beauty out of my head ! Thank you to everyone who helped me decide. Absolutely love it and will be taking her out for a spin today :smile:

6. Pretty!!!! Congrats :smile:

7. Now for the smaller box.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394013645.850903.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394013677.606821.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394013724.821125.jpg

Compact curieuse in grenat. Now I love this style but unfortunately don't love the colour :sad: not for me anyway. It's lovely but I think I will prefer the black or amethyste, so will be exchanging this Friday hopefully :smile:

9. Both are absolutely beautiful pieces! Congrats!

10. Wow!!! Great LV pieces!!!! Congrats :wave:

11. Thank you :smile: can't believe how much I love the Wilshire! And will definitely be happier once I've exchanged my wallet. I'm thinking black will look gorgeous with the pomme

12. Congrats on the bag! Can't wait to see your exchanged wallet when you get it!!

13. That Wilshire is cute and gorgeous at the same time! Congrats on the new additions! :biggrin:

14. Lovely bag and wallet. I think the grenat is a great colour, but the amethyst would be beautiful. Congrats.

15. Love the color of the vernis. Congrats