Quick Damier Question -

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The inside of the Damier bags - is it always the Terracotta alcantara lining? Thanks!

2. No, it isn't. Sometimes, it's canvas lining as well.

3. i think the newer damier are using red microfiber, rather than the terracotta alcantara...my duomo has a red microfiber lining and the saleya have red microfiber as well.

4. The Chelsea has a red canvas lining.

5. Is it always red or terracota? Has it ever been plain brown/tan?

6. yes, I have an older chelsea, from 1997, and it has the brown canvas lining.

7. As from this year, it will be red lining (according to my SA) :biggrin: Looks much better!!

8. I have a damier papillon and the lining is cross-grain leather. I love the bright, terracotta linings of the other damier bags, so gorgeous :love: It goes really well with the color and pattern of the bag.

9. Ya, the damier papillon has that annoying tough orange leather thingy as the lining. I don't even know what it is. :lol: I just hope it won't crack and starts to flake off on me.

10. SA told me damier bags 2006 will come with red microfiber lining

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice