Quick Corner Fix!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I got my signature stripe carryon in the mail last week, and the corners were a little more worn than the pictures led on in the auction. Well they were really bugging me and I was about to apple and dye them. However, after just one session of Apple, the corners look good as new!! It's amazing, and I'm very pleased!

Ok, I just had to brag lol!

2. Congrats! Glad your bag is good as new!

3. I love it when you Brag Caleb. You really do it with style...

I am glad the bag is better, I know you just love it..

4. Good for you and I'd brag too..You are Great when it comes to making changes or fixing your Coach....:smile:

5. Thanks Coach Addict!! Yes, I LOOOOOVE my bag!!!!

6. aww thanks dawnqueen!

7. Hi,
    Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is apple? I see it posted many times around here on making a bag look new again. Can you share and let those of us who are not familiar with the term apple mean? Thanks Much!!

8. Apple is the BEST leather moisturizer ever made! It can't be beat!

9. Thanks for the info! Looks like I'm going to get me some Apple:smile:

10. YAHHHH!! Glad you got him all fixed up!! :smile:

11. A question from another new member, where can you buy the Apple leather moisturizer? Thanks!

12. I love a happy ending..♥
    Good job !!!

13. congrats, no before and after pics?

14. No drspock, I didn't think about doing that :sad:

15. how about just after pics? :amuse: