Quick Belt Buckle Question - *answered*

MaiTai

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
A while ago I have asked you ladies on advise on belt buckles.
Thank you all for your input and your advice on maintenance, it helped me greatly to come to a decision. :heart:
The Muse buckle in polished Palladium was easy to find, the strap (gris tourterelle togo/chocolate box) however took a bit longer to locate.
I'm so happy that it is finally here, just loving this belt!

Attachments

• DSC09893.jpg
    DSC09893.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC09900.jpg
    DSC09900.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC09909.jpg
    DSC09909.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 93
Nice buckle MaiTai. The Gris T/Black combo is a fab choice - am looking for one myself too. ;)

attachment.php

Beautiful belt, MaiTai, what a great buy. I'll be visiting a store ina couple of weeks time and I'm hoping to find a nice buckle and straps in two lengths. Like dogbiskit, I'm thinking maybe I ought to get the Muse buckle instead of the H buckle....... well, I'll see what they got.

MaiTai you always find the coolest colors! I love the belt. That buckle is so great! I would love to get one! Thanks for the pictures!

Oh Maitai, I remember your original thread on this! My co-worker is off to Italy next month so maybe he can hunt the buckle down for me (if he's feeling generous, lol).

I second the modeling pics, btw, I'm sure it will be stunning.

Thank you MsP, Kallie Girl, isus, feifei, Mr Posh Spice, dogbiskit, Polaremil, Julide, Choco Grace & elle tee :love:

MsP, even better news: the back side is not black box, but very dark chocolate! No doubling up with other straps!!

dogbiskit, the logo belt looks really good on you, but so would this one! :graucho:

Polaremil, good luck with your trip, I hope you'll find something lovely...

Chocograce, you can get the buckle through their website... they don't have all the strap colors in their online shop though...

Attachments

• DSC09963.jpg
    DSC09963.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 232
Perfect! Can't ask for a better modelling shot, love the entire ensemble including the yummilicious Kelly. Yes, dark choc on reverse is great, def no doubling up on colours, yay!!

attachment.php