Quick Belt Buckle Question - *answered*

Thank your mrssparkles! ::flowers: Even though it seems like yesterday to me, my 'baby' boy is 7 yrs old now; but I've got to tell you, that I would have needed a belt several sizes bigger back then; actually I didn't need any belts at all for a quite a while, as waistline was pretty tight..:rolleyes:
I think you might have remembered amazing piaffe, who indeed got her tiny waist back just days after giving birth to her baby daughter! :girlsigh:

Thank you MsP and Duncan! for your compliments:heart:

A...you're ADORABLE!

B...you're so Beautiful...

C...you're a total CLASS Act!

D...you're just DIVINE!!!

E...you're EXTRAordinary...

F...you're one FINE lady...

Happy Mother's Day Mai Tai!

And to all the MOMs in the Forum!

Petpringles and family!

attachment.php

Dearest Petpringles;

You made me blush like a teenager :blush:...thank you for this unbelievably lovely compliment ...you are just the sweetest and most generous - always!!
A very happy Mother's day to MrsPP too and a lovely day alltogether to the whole adorable PP clan! :flowers::love:

Thanks for the modeling shot---lovely! Oh, and I appreciate the tidbit on the website. You are always an inspiration, Maitai. Happy Mother's Day and enjoy!

Thank your mrssparkles! ::flowers: Even though it seems like yesterday to me, my 'baby' boy is 7 yrs old now; but I've got to tell you, that I would have needed a belt several sizes bigger back then; actually I didn't need any belts at all for a quite a while, as waistline was pretty tight..:rolleyes:
I think you might have remembered amazing piaffe, who indeed got her tiny waist back just days after giving birth to her baby daughter! :girlsigh:

Sorry, MaiTai! Good thing, I used the smallest font size when I asked that question! Well, this does not change what I think ~ you have a fantastic bod and I want it! :biggrin: