Quick ? Are these booties SEXY or are knee high better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. not a fan of these booties in particular, but there are some really cute ones out there.

2. I think those in particular might make you look a teeny bit shorter just because they go past the ankle (at least I think so by the looks of it). i've seen a lot of similar styles that are a bit cuter. But personally just in general ankle booties are really nice!

3. i like them, but if you want us to compare them to a knee high pair, it'd be kind of like comparing apples to oranges b/c they're different styles. however, if i had to choose in general, i'd always pick knee high boots.

4. If you've got nice long, slender legs, I think you can get away with those boots. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend get them.

5. I think these would cut off the leg (since they end a bit above the ankle, as has been mentioned). Look for the styles that have a scooped out profile just around the ankle--these will really elongate your leg. This season there are also some cute high heeled oxfords that look like this.

6. I think knee high boots will be more flattering on than these booties.

7. ^ita

8. i think they're cute, not sexy