Quick Advise needed!!

*Lo

May 16, 2007
Ok so I am in my last week of classes and I literally have like 8 papers to write that are due NOW....I am totally not anywhere near done and I need to finish at least three of them by today (end of day) and email them in. Then I have a 15 pager due this week plus 3 more. (I WANT TO DIE) anyhoo...I have class today and my attendance is good and if i got to class I will have to go in empty handed orrrrrr I can stay hope and write papers all day and miss two classes

WAHT DO I DO?!?!:confused1::crybaby:

AAACCCCKKKK!

TIA

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
stay home and do your papers. i can't even count the times i've skipped school to DO school work. turn off the tv, limit distractions, and get to writing.

i researched and wrote a 20-page paper (with a page and a half of citations) in 12 hours last monday. it's doable. focus!

cvs123

Oct 17, 2007
stay home and do your papers. i can't even count the times i've skipped school to DO school work. turn off the tv, limit distractions, and get to writing.

i researched and wrote a 20-page paper (with a page and a half of citations) in 12 hours last monday. it's doable. focus!

I'm happy I'm not alone! My mom would kill me if she knew I would not go to class to finish my paper!

*Lo

May 16, 2007
WOW AMANDA!!! your my idol!! I have been working on one since 7AM I want to get it done but I dont get it

cvs thanks for the advice!!! I think I am going to stay home bc if I dont I will never finish

*Lo

May 16, 2007
Take a deep breath! I know how you feel! I'm a Junior at a state university, and believe me it's getting to me! I just want to be out of school already! You are not alone!

Thank you for saying that!!! I literally feel like I hate school right now, and im a school person.....SERIOUSLY RETHINKING grad school as of now, at least the major i was picking

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Haha...when I was in college I was in your shoes every term...I love philosophy...every class was writing intensive, i wrote more 15-20 page papers than I can count. But the procrastinating, I argued, just made me better under pressure! hahaha...
but don't give up grad school on account of your finals right now...it gets better!