Quick advice: Tillie in soft matt deer brown

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
What do you think?I have this in my trolley atm, saw it the bag morning IRL and the leather is so smooth but the bag had a big stain. It looks pretty summery too. S/S12 has an oak Tillie which can be more durable, but this one has a better price tag...
How delicate is this leather?

Thanks Andrea, I am still undecided. I have the Tillie in midnight suede which is lovely and I am tempted. I was saving up to buy a summer Alexa or Evelina though...

I looked at this the other day, I have a black tillie and would like a 'brown' version, however the colour is light brown and I think I prefer last summers chestnut colour or wait to see if the oak will get reduced in June:smile: Price is tempting though...

I think the oak would be more practical. I remember it was first reduced to £537 if I am right, it is now £477...Helllluup!

The mesh one was £537, the regular one was always £477.

I had my eye on the black mesh one but all the ones instore were quite scuffed/scratched looking and not sure how well the matt will stand the test of time.

I very nearly went for the Deer Brown & thought it would be a nice summer colour but I would worry about colour transfer as it hangs quite low or across the body so I opted for Chestnut & I have one on its way to me.....woooohoooo can't wait :smile:

I very nearly went for the Deer Brown & thought it would be a nice summer colour but I would worry about colour transfer as it hangs quite low or across the body so I opted for Chestnut & I have one on its way to me.....woooohoooo can't wait :smile:
Oooh did you get your chestnut tillie from the outlets and was it the satchel? Have they arrived there now then? how exciting!

I am worried as it could be a return that it might be damaged and have to return it.
The 2 I saw IRL today in Fenwick and the Bond Street M store both had marks on them.
I might go to Westfield again and see if they have one without blemishes in stock.

I am worried as it could be a return that it might be damaged and have to return it.
The 2 I saw IRL today in Fenwick and the Bond Street M store both had marks on them.
I might go to Westfield again and see if they have one without blemishes in stock.

I saw one at Bluewater & it looked immaculate to me & I am very fussy, the shops called Case London & it was the same price as the web site ;)

The tillie is lovely, Deer Brown is a fair bit lighter than Chestnut from last season was. The only beware I would say is that the surface of the leather tends to mark and scratch quite easily and could be prone to colour transfer. If you get one, spray it really well before you use it.